High frequency electrosurgical equipment for soft tissue surgery
Servotome is the best dental instrument that has high frequency generator and quality current flow mechanism to provide superior performance. Electrosurgery provides smooth incisions and ensures the absence of side effects and effective tissue healing.
The equipment has a coagulation mode that improves the use of current at the time of surgery and checks heat dispersion, which ensures the necessary hemostasis without damaging other tissues.
Areas of use:
- Oral surgery
- Prosthetic restorations
- Dental surgery
Thanks to the technology that Servotom uses, it can perform all dental incision and coagulation procedures offering greater safety, with maximum effectiveness.
- Performs incisions, excisions and coagulation quickly, precisely and in conditions of maximum safety.
- Independent control of the depth of the incision and the degree of coagulation can be controlled.
- Fine incisions, without side effects in the tissue healing process.
- Precise hemostasis, without affecting the adjacent tissues.
Servotome uses three working principles and four types of electrodes to simplify dentists’ practices and meet everyone’s needs.
- Electrosection: thanks to the electrodes, the device cuts quickly without damaging the incision edges.
- Fulguration makes possible surface coagulation of the gingival tissue while protecting the underlying layer.
- Coagulation. The concentration of energy at the surface of a massive electron makes it possible to diffuse heat into the surrounding tissue and produce instantaneous hemostasis.