ENDORET ® TECHNOLOGY (PRGF ®)
Endoret® (PRGF®) is a biomedical technology by which we stimulate tissue regeneration by concentrating growth factors and other proteins found in the patient’s blood plasma.
PRGF (Endoret) technology is based on obtaining a protein concentrate from the patient’s own blood, which has biological activity for the regeneration of damaged tissues.
The advantages of PRGF are available to those who wish to replace missing teeth with dental implants. PRGF technology does not use artificial bone graft materials, and there is no risk of rejection.
In the case of complicated tooth extractions, PRGF can speed up the healing process, greatly reducing patient discomfort after tooth removal.
- It speeds up the healing process.
- It is made from the patient’s blood.
- It has no adverse effects.
- It favours greater cell proliferation.
- It reduces pain, inflammation and the risk of infection.
- It has a higher antifibrotic potential compared to other blood products.